Day 14 – Pray while Looking over Family Photos
My son is about to graduate from high school, so I have been pouring over lots of pictures lately. I have got to go back and took at family vacations, Christmas, Easter, and birthdays. We have some good pictures of our kids playing outside and those first days of school each year.
I really like to scroll through those pictures and remember the way things were back then.
I have also learned to take my time and thank God for certain things those pictures mean to me.
- Thankful that we were able to take vacations. I am thankful for a job that gave us enough money and time away to take a vacation.
- Thankful for the health of my family.
- Thankful for the reason a picture was took to begin with. That moment meant enough to capture it at the time, and remembering why I am thankful.
- Thankful for the homes in which pictures were took.
- Thankful that I had the resources to have a camera to capture the moment.
- Thankful that I was there to capture not only the moment but the event.
- Thankful that God trusted me with a wife, two children and a family that loves me.