After the rain today I was reminded that in spite of all the chaos in our country right now – the seasons will change, just as He has ordained. Not everything has been upended!
The rain falls, sun shines, the moon reflects and the ground is starting to awake with new colors.
We have to turn the TV off and find peace around us. Where do I find peace you ask?
- By listening to the birds chirping outside in the trees
- Watching the grass as it is starting to grow
- Watching as my grandbaby as she smiles when she sees my face
- Music excites and soothes me – just depends on the music
- My Bible is full of truths, some I still haven’t discovered and some I am still trying to obey – so much to be learned
- My wife still kisses me at night
- Friends and family laugh when we talk
Yes there is peace to be found all around us – seek it…….
If you can’t find peace right now, reach out to me – I will be glad to share with you some of mine!
“When I observe your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you set in place, what is a human being that you remember him, a son of man that you look after him? You made him little less than God and crowned him with glory and honor. You made him ruler over the works of your hands; you put everything under his feet:”