Less than 1% of all Toastmasters ever earn the DTM. Why? Well because it is hard, it takes time and dedication, and it takes help from others along the way.
I shared in my speech the accomplishments I had in and outside Toastmasters, as well as the lessons I have learned. I will share a few of the highlights below but the full speech is available in the YouTube video.
- Leadership Development – 2019
- Presentation Mastery – 2021
- Pellissippi Toastmasters Club President 2019-20
- Pellissippi Toastmasters Club President 2021-22
- Area 23 director 2020-21
- Youth Leadership Program for the Emerald Youth Foundation 2021
- Club Mentor for G3 2021
Toastmasters has a proven system for developing communication and leadership skills.
Pathways is the Toastmasters education system for developing communication skills, while club and district roles develop leadership skills.
DTM is the AWARD, but experiences along the journey is the REWARD !