Please follow the following steps to review a book on Amazon.
- Go to Amazon.com and log in to your account.
- Search for the book you want to review and click on its product page.
- Scroll down to the “Customer reviews” section and click on the button that says “Write a customer review”.
- Choose a rating for the book by clicking on the stars (1 to 5) at the top of the review box.
- Write your review in the text box provided. Start with a brief summary of the book and your overall impression of it. Then, provide specific examples of what you liked or didn’t like about the book. You can also mention who you would recommend the book to.
- If you have any images or videos related to the book, you can add them to your review by clicking on the “Add photos” or “Add video” buttons.
- Before submitting your review, make sure to proofread it for any errors or typos.
- Click on the “Submit” button to post your review. Your review will be visible on the book’s product page for other customers to read and consider.
Using Blackberry Wisdom, here is what it might look like on Amazon:
If I was to recommend a template of how to write a review it would look like this:
Introduction – why are you reviewing this book
Synopsis – what is the book about
Your highlight – what do you like most about the book
Recommendations – who would you recommend read the book
Rating – out of 5 Stars with 5 being the best